November 12, 2007
PRESS RELEASE: for immediate release
Wyman Piano Company will be showing the all new WYMAN / Pianoforce CD2 factory installed player piano system with breakthrough player piano technology at the upcoming Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, CA.
"By installing the WYMAN / Pianoforce CD2 player piano system at our factory, we are able insure our dealers a quality controlled custom installation on each of our grand piano models," stated Tim Laskey, Wyman president. "Furthermore, Wyman piano dealers enjoy the cost savings from factory installation. This is what every piano retailer is looking for in our current retail piano business climate."
George Benson, Wyman national sales manager said, "the WYMAN / Pianoforce CD2 player piano system has everything consumers are wanting when purchasing a new piano player system."
- User friendly simple operation with integrated online help
- Internet enabled: Your music library is the world
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi* Internet access
- Auto download of songs and libraries from the internet
- Home automation and PC connectivity via network
- Internal music library and 256MB-812MB* storage
- USB ports for unlimited external storage
- Playback of MIDI, WAV,OGG, MIDI to Audio Sync and MP3* files
- Optical digital audio output
- Multiple playback sources, song lists
- Scheduler-play songs or play list at pre-programmed times
- Superb expression and dynamic, high repetition rate
- Service features-remote diagnostics, updates via internet
- Excellent low volume playback
- Factory installed
- Unprecedented value because of factory installation
The new WYMAN / Pianoforce CD2 player piano system is available on the Wyman Model WG145 (4' 9"), Model WG160 (5' 3"), Model WG170 (5' 7"), and Model WG185 (6' 1") grand pianos, and in all available styles and finishes.
For further information about the W Y M A N / Pianoforce CD2 player piano system please visit www.wymanpiano.com ; e-mail email@example.com; or phone 615.356.9143.
See us at NAMM Booth 366.
Wyman Piano Company - Colusa, CA USA